If you are still playing games on PS4 and want to share the games library with your friends and family then you can do this easily. The game sharing enables you to play together. Your friends and family members need to download games that you purchased and own. So the question is how to game share on PS4?
The digital games feature game-sharing helped people save money as well. People used to share games by means of cartridges or discs with friends. Sometimes, this was frustrating as if the game didn’t look great to play when you had spent a lot of money on purchasing it. This feature not only helps you to share games with your friends and family on PS4, even if they have PS5 still you can use this feature to share games with each other.
How to game share on PS4:
This feature helps you enable your dear ones to play games together that you have purchased on the PlayStation store. However, there are some restrictions attached to it. In order to game share, you need to have access to your friend’s PS4 and your main account details as well. Now, we’ll teach you to step by step process:
- Log on to your main PlayStation Network account on your friend’s console.
- On the main menu, go to settings
- Next, you need to select Account Management
- In the next step, you need to select Activate as Your Primary PS4
- In the final step, you need to select Activate.
After successful activation, you will have access to all the games in your games library that you can play on your friend’s console. However, you’ll still need to download the titles. Although this feature gives you ease to share games with your friends but it is highly recommended to share games only with your close friends and family members or trustworthy people.
This feature allows you to play games together but you need to have a PlayStation Plus subscription. Here is the step by step process:
- In the next step, you need to send invitation to your friend with whom you want to share your game. You can do this by searching your friend name in your friend list or search their names.
- Next, you need to log the game you want to share with your friend
- On your DualShock 4 controller, press the share button
- On your TV Screen, choose Share Play
- Choose the friend name you want to play with and send invitation, when they accept invitation, a session of 60 minutes will start. However, after session expires, you can restart a new session. During the session, you can play together and even talk to each other with microphone.